October 31, 2013

Sugar, Sugar



I'm still here, busy as ever, enjoying life and maintaining my weight.  Now if I were AT GOAL, maintaining would be great... I'm still trying to figure it all out, thankfully I haven't had kidney pain all week and it seems to be less now that I've lowered my protein intake.  But I am wondering if sugar is holding me back.

So my plan is to go on a sugar detox.  At first I thought it wouldn't be too difficult, because I'm not really a candy lover and I eat very healthily, but when I look closer, I do eat quite a few foods that are "healthy" but also sugar-full, albeit naturally sugar-filled ... like raisins, dried fruit, and things like that.  So I'll keep you updated.

HAVE YOU EVER GONE ON A SUGAR DETOX?  Any tips?  I'm following this: http://the21daysugardetox.com/

✿ To Health, Fitness and Faith! ~ Dawn

1 comment:

Lori said...

I've not done a sugar detox. I wish you well on yours. My only advice is to not get too militant about it. Obviously cutting out refined sugar is a great goal. I'd caution you about getting rid of all natural sugar. I think you'll need some fruit in your diet. Be wise in your choices.
Lori