December 9, 2013

How do you celebrate?

Been busy here so this post will be my last until the New Year .... just a lot that I need to get done and time is flying by! 

How have you been doing?  I hope to take some time to blog-hop -- and do some reading -- I don't want to lose touch.

My journey is going well - not as I'd like - I'd like to be getting my walks in more but my eating has gone well.  Avoiding sugar seems to affect my kidneys - when I avoid it I don't get any pain.  Interesting. 

SO WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS FOR THE HOLIDAYS? 

We are looking forward to our own family get-together a few days before Christmas - a dinner and gift-giving.  This year we have a little one to wrap gifts for!  Our grandson is 6 months old now!  So exciting!  Then we have a few get-togethers with friends and a big family get-together with my husband's family on Christmas afternoon.  Mom's nursing home has been closed with an illness outbreak so I haven't been able to see her in a few weeks now.  I'm hoping it will be open again very soon!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

✿ To Health, Fitness and Faith! ~ Dawn

1 comment:

Joy said...

Hi Dawn, Sounds like you will have a lot of fun! We have several parties to attend and I have some baking I need to do. I know...what am I thinking? Fortunately I don't eat the stuff I make :-)

Remember to take care of yourself in all of the celebrating!! Eat healthy food, drink your water, exercise and get plenty of rest!! Go into 2014 with a bang!

Have a fit day!