February 27, 2014

To Blog or Not to Blog?

Hi everyone, I haven't forgotten you!  Thank you to those who have contacted me, missing me!  It feels good to be missed!

Lots has happened here - and a lot of it has to do with us being foster parents, so I can't share what I'm up to here.  And that has been one of the reasons why I've been AWOL - besides being busy with a baby, and all that goes with babyness, and I can't share since it's all private.  So I feel like I don't have a whole lot to say here anymore!

Of course there are other things in our life - we are expecting two more grandchildren this year!! and our grandson is now 9 months old and starting to get into everything!  He's so cute! 

Besides all of that - I'm not sure how much info I want to share online anymore.  With fostering I've learned a lot about online safety and some of it really scares me - like personal photos that get taken and used for other websites, often not good things. 

I could make this blog private, but I know how difficult it is to blog-hop already, and if you have to sign in each time, will you still come back? 

So I'm asking - what do YOU think?  Should I continue to blog or delete the blog??  LET ME KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS!  I'll see if anyone replies and see what the consensus is, and then make a decision!
 
GO!

✿ To Health, Fitness and Faith! ~ Dawn

4 comments:

Staci Moize said...

Hmmm. I figured you just had blog burnout. It happens! You are one of the blogs I follow, so if you post I'll be here, regardless of how boring you may feel you are. :) If you do delete, I'll know why. Ugh, I hate all that online privacy stuff. It really is scary.

Lori said...

I've followed you for a long time. And I've missed you but figured that the babies were keeping you quite busy.

Personally, I'd love to continue to follow you. I think the community and support are good for all of us.

If, however you feel the need to go away, I totally understand. I appreciate you letting us express our opinions.
Lori

divad said...

I vote stay! I am a lot less personal in my writing now.

SunnySusan said...

Twinnie
You need to blog girl...but I do "see" you on Facebook.....